Uworld 2nd pass?

9/14/2013 3:19:34 PM
Hello, my test day is on November. I have done Uworld first pass averaging 58%. Now I'm on my 2nd pass already done 54% and averaging 87%. How does 2nd pass helps? And how am I doing? I took NBME 11 two weeks ago and got 460, I want to get to 500+ to be sure. Please reply!! Thank u Doctors!!

9/14/2013 4:03:23 PM
Beltran wrote:
Hello, my test day is on November. I have done Uworld first pass averaging 58%. Now I'm on my 2nd pass already done 54% and averaging 87%. How does 2nd pass helps? And how am I doing? I took NBME 11 two weeks ago and got 460, I want to get to 500+ to be sure. Please reply!! Thank u Doctors!!

i would say i respect the second pass BUT we couldnt depend on it as most of the questions are already seen by you before so just be sure you have the concept written down in a note book and you didnt miss much.
the materials in UWorld is huge and you have to make sure that you cover most of them in ur special note book then repeat reading these notes again and again and again.
www.usmlesmart.com
RRR

9/14/2013 4:09:36 PM
Thank u for replying. Do you recommend another q-bank?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK