BECKER sucks

9/14/2013 10:28:35 PM
thecz wrote:
1. Becker Sucks

2. Say anything bad about Becker on any of the forums (I forget the exact one...not VALUE MD and not the SDN)and you will be deleted. Yes, they will cancel your membership. Oh WAA

3. Try just saying why Becker truly sucks on any of the message boards and see what happens.

4. Why do they suck?
a. not all of their speakers have been the "MD-PhDs"
b. after you pay your money, they only make excuses never corrections

5. share your BECKER horror stories here.

Hmm i dont know much about Becker but what i know some good kaplan teachers join Becker recently, iam totally fine with spending money to get high guideline how to study as its worth it and i did kaplan live and video course as that was the only way to get into USA and i did fine in the tests but i can tell kaplan live lectures are good if you already study the materials at least twice and i was thinking may be Becker the same.
So please any one have any information negative and positive please share with honesty that would help the other guys to take right decision.
wish you guys best of luck Ameen.
Riyadh

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK