nigerian partner needed

9/12/2013 6:42:03 AM
Hi all,
I am a nigerian IMG hoping to write step 1 in december.
I need a nigerian study partner to keep me on my toes, because my studying is very erratic right now.
I woulda loved foreign study partners but I am not on skype yet, and i need to see the person face to face.
pls help.
thanks all.

9/12/2013 11:08:47 AM
Are you in the Us or in naija?

9/12/2013 2:46:50 PM
Hi ayonie,
Where precisely are you?

9/13/2013 5:09:05 AM
dafu69115610 wrote:
Hi ayonie,
Where precisely are you?

I am in abuja, nigeria.

9/13/2013 5:10:33 AM
Kwineli wrote:

By the looks of it, seems you are one too. i live in abuja, nigeria.any luck?

9/13/2013 12:18:25 PM
ayonie wrote:
Kwineli wrote:

Hi Ayonie. I'm also aiming to take the exams in December (2nd attempt). I'm in the US right now but would be happy to communicate online. Try to have a good grip on preclinicals and the information in FA and UWorld (struggling with this myself). And answer as many questions as you can before exam day. Best!

9/14/2013 5:48:40 AM
Hi student01,
thanks for the tip! i finished med school about 4 years ago so preclinical stuff is soo difficult to grasp right now, but i know with determination and intense studying, i can make it in flying colours. wish you all the best too!

9/16/2013 5:16:51 AM
student#01 wrote:
ayonie wrote:
Kwineli wrote:

Hi Ayonie. I'm also aiming to take the exams in December (2nd attempt). I'm in the US right now but would be happy to communicate online. Try to have a good grip on preclinicals and the information in FA and UWorld (struggling with this myself). And answer as many questions as you can before exam day. Best!

thanks kwineli!all tha best to you too!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK