Drill Partner needed!

9/10/2013 10:57:26 PM
Hi,

I went to the pass program Champaign IL, so I follow their teaching pattern and need to drill through
the pass program clues through skype everyday from 8.30pm-9.30pm central time. I want to take my test within 2-3 months.

If interested please send me an email. Thank you!

9/11/2013 2:32:13 PM
sahibakaur wrote:
Hi,

I went to the pass program Champaign IL, so I follow their teaching pattern and need to drill through
the pass program clues through skype everyday from 8.30pm-9.30pm central time. I want to take my test within 2-3 months.

Hey! I'm interested! would u please email me at [email protected]?
Thanks

9/13/2013 5:58:53 PM
jech73486922 wrote:
sahibakaur wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Hi, your email address didnt work...

10/2/2013 4:57:45 PM
jech73486922 wrote:
sahibakaur wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

10/2/2013 4:59:08 PM
jech73486922 wrote:
sahibakaur wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Hi im deepak wanted to know if someone wants to drill each other for usmle step 1.
We can do first aid and questions together.
Thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK