Kaplan Live Prep Houston, Tx Sept 22nd - Nov 9th

8/31/2013 8:27:34 PM
Hi is anyone is taking the kaplan live prep in Houston for step 1? how you are going about living situation and any insight about the course and location would be appreciated thank you. Also might be interested in a roommate for the prep course if I decide to take it.
edited by abdulmoniema on 8/31/2013

8/31/2013 9:39:06 PM
abdulmoniema wrote:
Hi is anyone is taking the kaplan live prep in Houston for step 1? how you are going about living situation and any insight about the course and location would be appreciated thank you. Also might be interested in a roommate for the prep course if I decide to take it.
edited by abdulmoniema on 8/31/2013

Hi,
My experiences about the course is great if you already studied kaplan books before , otherwise it would be so hard ad overwhelming.however i love kaplan Houston , they are so good , organised but u have to make sure that u done with the books at least one to got great benefit .
Regard
www.youtube.com/user/usmlechallengers
www.facebook.com/usmlesmart
Riyadh

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK