Match advises for Iraqis

8/25/2013 5:31:57 PM
Hello,

Let me know if you need help with the match or exams.

Mohammed

Skype id: imghosty12

8/27/2013 5:26:26 PM
Hi brother, I am IMG from iraq.
I studied First Aid many times and resolve UW qustion bank 3 months ago and i failed to get good score in any self assement , I stopped and restarted again 6 weeks ago reviewing First Aid and I want to do UW qustions and offline kapplan qustions and get higher score self assement befor applying for exam.

I live in binghamton New york and I need touter in person if available or any study group or study partnere.

Thank u again and best regards.

8/31/2013 9:46:08 PM
ehssan wrote:
Hi brother, I am IMG from iraq.
I studied First Aid many times and resolve UW qustion bank 3 months ago and i failed to get good score in any self assement , I stopped and restarted again 6 weeks ago reviewing First Aid and I want to do UW qustions and offline kapplan qustions and get higher score self assement befor applying for exam.

I live in binghamton New york and I need touter in person if available or any study group or study partnere.

Thank u again and best regards.

Hmm,
My name is Riyadh , am available as tutor sometimes or at least i can give u study plan.
www.facebook.com/usmlesmart
www.youtube.com/user/usmlechallengers
Regard
RRR

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK