Step 2 CS study partner in November

8/25/2013 4:13:31 AM
Hi, Am interested in SP online for Cs , am going to have mine on 9th of November am an IMG, plan to start practice early

Email : [email protected]
Skype name : jina.fadl

Thanx in advance

8/25/2013 7:39:09 PM
Jina wrote:
Hi, Am interested in SP online for Cs , am going to have mine on 9th of November am an IMG, plan to start practice early

Thanx in advance

Hi,
My exam is also in Sep 12th ,I'm IMG & looking for female study partner.
thanks

9/9/2013 1:49:54 PM
sorry I meant November not September in Atlanta.let me know if you are interestad yet.

9/10/2013 3:26:37 AM
nroohi wrote:
sorry I meant November not September in Atlanta.let me know if you are interestad yet.

hey nroohi
i have addded u on skyp
ay wat time u come online?

9/10/2013 3:27:21 AM
Jina wrote:

Thanx in advance

hey hi
i need female cs partner
im interested
my exam is also in nov

9/10/2013 10:46:22 PM
Hey Jina, I did Coaching with a professional. Last year in December.if you are interested this his link http://www.englishconsultants.vpweb.com/ and skype: jacquelyn-brown. She is good with a communication assessment. If she say is ok to take the test. you should take it. If not you should re-scheduled the test. By the way I passedthe test in 1st attempt.

9/24/2013 2:17:02 PM
Jina wrote:

Thanx in advance

i have exam on 14 nov in chicago can we be study together

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK