Looking 4 CS SP in memphis TN

8/13/2013 1:20:04 PM
Hi,

I am looking for a CS SP in Memphis, TN area. Please contact me if u r interested. I will take the test in December 2013. My email is [email protected], cell: 901 626 0061. Thank you.

Gazi

8/17/2013 10:18:02 PM
drlipon wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a CS SP in Memphis, TN area. Please contact me if u r interested. I will take the test in December 2013. My email is [email protected], cell: 901 626 0061. Thank you.

Gazi

Hi, I am looking for a SP partner too..i am in Nashville , TN and planing to take the exam in December

8/18/2013 12:23:21 AM
Hi, I am looking for a SP partner too..i am in Nashville , TN and planing to take the exam in December[/quote]

Hi,

won't it be little too far for us to meet? I wanted to do PE practice with someone whom I could meet somewhere around 20 miles. I have already an online sp with whom i study in the morning. But I still need someone to practice PE together. Thank you..

Gazi

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK