need help

8/12/2013 12:17:09 PM
Hi everyone,
I graduated in 1969 and honestly I forgot everything about basic science. Somebody recommend me to start with step 2 and then go to step one. I need your advice about this matter. how can I be more successful in my exams, start reading and take step 2 then 1 or in order start with step one?
Any recommendation appreciated. Could you please send your answer to my email [email protected]
Thanks

8/12/2013 10:04:17 PM
ha110mid wrote:
Hi everyone,
I graduated in 1969 and honestly I forgot everything about basic science. Somebody recommend me to start with step 2 and then go to step one. I need your advice about this matter. how can I be more successful in my exams, start reading and take step 2 then 1 or in order start with step one?
Any recommendation appreciated. Could you please send your answer to my email [email protected]
Thanks

Hmm, i find this advice very weird... i think you should start with Step 1.
anyway, do you want to send you links to a website (myusmle) and several fb groups for USMLE, where you can find very good advice, exam simulations and info, that will be useful for you?

it's good that you want to continue with this even after so many years! keep following your heart!

8/15/2013 7:04:29 PM
Hello there:
I sent an email to your yahoo mail.. Good Luck
Ali Rashad

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK