Exam day .. what can we bring to the exam center ?

8/10/2013 3:19:00 PM
Hi , my exam is getting close and all i can think nowadays is how to make it right .. I wanted to know if we could bring our watch to the exam center with us .. because i'm afraid on breaks i would loos my time-table and spend more time than i should on each break .. also i wanted to know if we should bring our food and water to the center or they give us what we need? we pay them 1000$ by the way !! Big Grin and another think is it important what we wear ? heard they check on us every time we came out and go inside !! do they give us papers for calculating or writhing or perhaps a white board maybe ? earplugs needed ?
so many questions in my mind ... appreciate if anyone help me thanks

8/18/2013 1:33:05 AM
ninamasoom wrote:
Hi , my exam is getting close and all i can think nowadays is how to make it right .. I wanted to know if we could bring our watch to the exam center with us .. because i'm afraid on breaks i would loos my time-table and spend more time than i should on each break .. also i wanted to know if we should bring our food and water to the center or they give us what we need? we pay them 1000$ by the way !! Big Grin and another think is it important what we wear ? heard they check on us every time we came out and go inside !! do they give us papers for calculating or writhing or perhaps a white board maybe ? earplugs needed ?
so many questions in my mind ... appreciate if anyone help me thanks

Hi!You can`t take your watch in,the test computer will show you the time.No food/water is allowed to the desk but on your breaks, you can have what you bring from home.No food/drinks provided.You are given a pen & rough sheets to write on.Although,they provide ear-phones/muffs, bring your own ear plugs to the test.I wore T-shirt & slacks without any pockets to save time.Good luck!!!

8/18/2013 7:32:30 AM
Good Points ... Thank you ... Hope your exam ended well and with great marks !

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK