Nbme help

8/8/2013 6:45:45 PM
I have my exam on 21 August I decided to take nbme 13 around 16 but heard from friends and read on Internet that it isn't a good representation of the exam and undermines the confidence. If this is the case. What should I do
I already have taken NBme 11 before u world 233
Nbme 7 free version but got 179/200
Rite now taking nbme 12 free version
Are these ok or should I take nbme 13 too. Please help required

8/9/2013 12:41:52 AM
Looks like you are doing great. I heard the same about the 13. Some people said that 15 is more predictable.

Do you mind to share the free versions that you have? I'd really appreciated.
My email:[email protected]

Good luck!

8/11/2013 2:28:33 AM
Js1987 wrote:
I have my exam on 21 August I decided to take nbme 13 around 16 but heard from friends and read on Internet that it isn't a good representation of the exam and undermines the confidence. If this is the case. What should I do

Hi, i am testing my skills with online exam simulations and something like games with real questions from USMLE. If you are interested i can send you a link to the web site. i like their tools a lot

8/14/2013 12:03:00 PM
SunshineDi wrote:
Js1987 wrote:

Hi, i am testing my skills with online exam simulations and something like games with real questions from USMLE. If you are interested i can send you a link to the web site. i like their tools a lot

send me the link please,my email id is [email protected] u.

8/16/2013 7:43:18 PM
SunshineDi wrote:
Js1987 wrote:

Hi, please send me the link to. I will really appreciate it. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK