STUDY PARTNER IN CALGARY

8/1/2013 9:01:11 PM
Hi everyone!

I have cancelled my exam numerous times because I am not scoring well on the NBMEs. i work well with a partner who is willing to discuss, motivate, and memorize information with me. I have to reapply for the exam and wont be able to do it untill aug 15th. But i am wanting to write this exam by late september and early october max! I hope i can find someone who can help me. i have already been through a phase of giving up and dont want to do that again. Hope to ehar from you all soon!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH~

8/21/2013 4:44:46 PM
deeptisharma92 wrote:
Hi everyone!

I have cancelled my exam numerous times because I am not scoring well on the NBMEs. i work well with a partner who is willing to discuss, motivate, and memorize information with me. I have to reapply for the exam and wont be able to do it untill aug 15th. But i am wanting to write this exam by late september and early october max! I hope i can find someone who can help me. i have already been through a phase of giving up and dont want to do that again. Hope to ehar from you all soon!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH~

hi. i will be moving to airdrie on sept 5. might be taking exam on sept 30.

9/22/2013 11:59:50 PM
Hi,
Are you still looking for a study partner? let me know?

deeptisharma92 wrote:
Hi everyone!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH~

9/23/2013 3:25:01 PM
Hi, I received your private message. I replied but I am not sure if my reply went through. Let us be study partners. How would you suggest we proceed with our battle plan

fame8686 wrote:
Hi,
Are you still looking for a study partner? let me know?

deeptisharma92 wrote:
Hi everyone!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH~

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK