Live SP in Chicago

8/1/2013 5:15:24 AM
I'll arrive in Chicago on Aug 4. I'll practice FA cases on Aug 5-11, then attend Kaplan course Aug 12-16, and take CS exam in the last week of Aug. I need a serious partner for practice.

8/1/2013 12:30:28 PM
Hi,
I want to know if you r taking 5day kaplan course?.wat do you think if this 5day course is really very good. I m interested too but wants to make sure by knowing someone opinion, thanks.

8/1/2013 4:13:15 PM
MaRa68789860 wrote:
I'll arrive in Chicago on Aug 4. I'll practice FA cases on Aug 5-11, then attend Kaplan course Aug 12-16, and take CS exam in the last week of Aug. I need a serious partner for practice.

okay i am living in chicago and i am looking for sp too repaly to me [email protected]

8/1/2013 9:00:15 PM
MoAb80448574 wrote:
MaRa68789860 wrote:

okay i am living in chicago and i am looking for sp too repaly to me [email protected]

Hi, I'm intrested. I'll be in downtown Chicago in the afternoon Aug 4. I would llike to study with the partner on Aug and onwards. I'll stay in Chicago until I write the exam then return home (canada). Then I need a serious and dedicated SP. Please let me know. Thanks, Maziar

8/2/2013 11:29:15 AM
wanali wrote:
Hi,
I want to know if you r taking 5day kaplan course?.wat do you think if this 5day course is really very good. I m interested too but wants to make sure by knowing someone opinion, thanks.

Hi, As you have seen from my post I'll attend the course Aug 12-16, I can give you my personal opinion after the course. However, I have heard from many of my friends that you polish your knowledge very well, they tell you things that increase your success rate significantly, however you need to review and then go to course, this way you get the most benefit.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK