Anyone please answer these questions

7/30/2013 5:47:52 PM
1) A 16 year old is brought to the emergency dept because of intermittent testicular pain during the past 2hrs. Physical exam shows a swollen, red scrotum. Testicular torsion is suspected in this patient. The most appropriate diagnostic test is Doppler ultrasound to show the blood flow to the testicle from which of the following arteries?
A) Artery of the ductus deference
B) Cremasteric artery
C) Direct branch from the aorta
D) External pudendal artery
E) internal pudendal artery

2) A previously healthy 55 year old man comes to the ED bcos of a 3hour history of chest pressure. He states "my chest is burning. I drank some whole milk but it didn't help". His father died suddenly at the age of 45years. His pulse is 95/min, & BP is 156/96mmHg. Physical exam shows no jugular venous distention. Crackles are heard one quarter of the way up both lung fields posteriorly. Cardiac exam shows a soft S4 gallop most prominent at the apex,An ECG shows ST segment elevation in leads I, aVL, & V5 through V6 without PR depression. Initial therapy with antiplatelet agents administered prior to arrival fails to resolve the acute ECG changes. Which of the following agents is the most appropriate next pharmocotherapy?

A) clopidrogel
B) Protein C
C) Simvastatin
D) Tissue plasminogen activator
E) Warfarin

7/30/2013 8:13:41 PM
1 is C. 2 is D

7/30/2013 8:39:09 PM
Neemat wrote:
1 is C. 2 is D

Hi Neemat thanks for your answer, for question 1 , could you explain why it's C, I tot the 3 arteries in d spermatic cord that supply the testis are the testicular artery, artery to vas deferans and cremasteric artery, I was thinking Answer is A. Pls explain why you chose C.
Thanks.

7/31/2013 2:48:49 AM
the testes receives its blood supply directly from the aorta as a result of development of testes from the abdominal cavity. u are welcome

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK