HELP!!!!!!!!!

7/29/2013 5:42:03 AM
hey everybody i m new to this forum.My name is waqas n m a final year medical student from Ayub medical college Pakistan.I have my step 1 exam after a week on 7th august.I had done NBME 3 offline till now 2 months back n i had scored 80% in that.today i was trying to buy myslf NBME 15 thru my friend's credit card but i dont know why its not getting done.i tried on multiple computers n credit card is totally valid n still not getting done.I m really screwed up about what to do now.I really want somebody to help me buy this thing.I will transfer money in a nick of time to his or her account but plxxxxxxxxx somebody buy this thng fr me.I have exam after a week n i just want to give my NBME 15 today.I know i have good hold of the whole stuff but NBME would point me my weak areas.Can somebody help me??????i wud really apprecite...i m really ****ed up guys.really..i wana do it today at any cost....

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK