Need a female sp in Washington DC area

7/22/2013 7:11:01 PM
Hi
I am a female IMG from Togo (Western Africa).I'm looking for a serious female study partner living in DC, Maryland or Virginia. Every nationality is welcome. Starting prep now, planning for December 2013 or January 2014.Thanks.

7/24/2013 4:27:41 PM
Do you know any places in dc which are open till late? I am in south jersey but i do a lot of traveling to dc and thus, looking for a place to study somewhere in dc. Majority of the libraries are closed by 8-9.

7/30/2013 6:43:15 PM
danikp wrote:
Hi
I am a female IMG from Togo (Western Africa).I'm looking for a serious female study partner living in DC, Maryland or Virginia. Every nationality is welcome. Starting prep now, planning for December 2013 or January 2014.Thanks.

7/30/2013 6:45:42 PM
danikp wrote:
Hi

Hello ! I live in Fredericksburg VA, about 1he 15mins from DC....where exactly are you located around the Beltway? Most places close by 9...just heard that some Starbucks open till MN and some are set up for study groups. Let me know if you are still interested.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK