I need and advice, I'm very worried!

7/18/2013 5:10:46 AM
Hy guys,
I've been preparing step1 since last year and now I have only 2 months left(free from working). I studied a lot during the first period of my preparation but later I have had few available time because of residency in my country. I read kaplan LN 2 times but many months have passed since the last reading. Now I'm trying to review all material, including kaplan...but it's very difficult to review everything. I studied FA too, adding a lot of notes on it (as many as I can from books and qbanks)....I did UWorld (2 qbanks because the former expired after 3 months). I completed the second one in february 2013 but I recognized that some questions (maybe not all) were similar to the questions contained in the first qbank. However I scored above 75% in the second one, using always unused question mode. After february I took a pause and I restarted to study in april and may according to my little free time. In june I bought kaplan qbank. I completed 54% questions scoring overall 70% (unused questions of course). Should I buy another UWorld qbank or it's enough if I complete kaplan qbank and I take NBMEs? Everyone says that UWorld is better.... 2 months are sufficient to take my step1 and pass it with a good score? Any advices to improve my preparation? I have the impression that I have forgotten a lot of things...PS: sorry for my bad English
edited by hopefedina on 7/18/2013

7/20/2013 12:50:51 PM
I am not expert but from my readings especially in this great forum I think that your scores are not bad, so do one nbme and see how u will mark then u can read your first aid once or twice accordingly

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK