UW/FA study partner needed

7/17/2013 11:23:51 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a study partner to go over UWorld questions with, and First Aid key points too- only intermediates to advanced learners pls

Study would be on skype- msg me if you're interested thanks! the faster the reply the better, cuz I'm ready to get started Yesterday!

7/30/2013 10:44:48 AM
@meds wrote:
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a study partner to go over UWorld questions with, and First Aid key points too- only intermediates to advanced learners pls

Study would be on skype- msg me if you're interested thanks! the faster the reply the better, cuz I'm ready to get started Yesterday!

I am looking for a UW study partner to do daily questions & memorization on skype.
1st time organ systems based, then 2nd time around mixed with increasing number of blocks.
I have completed UW Cardio, vascular, Heme & Onco, but am willing to redo those in a mixed format.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK