typing the note

7/15/2013 4:34:42 PM
I have very poor typing skills. I've been trying to type the patient note but always go over 15 mins! Did anyone have the same problem? Any advice please on how to improve?

7/15/2013 5:04:27 PM
NaCa15970244 wrote:
I have very poor typing skills. I've been trying to type the patient note but always go over 15 mins! Did anyone have the same problem? Any advice please on how to improve?

i had similar problem...it took 3 months for me to get the typing speed...still i had problem in the exam..so i had to finish the patient interview earlier than 15min and save that extra minutes in typing the notes...that is too risky ..bcz you cant never predict how long the interview is going to be...so my suggestion is to take the exam when you are able to type the patient note in 10 min ...it requires constant training ..you can use typing tutor website..its free...to improve your speed...also you can chat with your friends online that will help to improve the typing speed

7/16/2013 3:43:39 PM
you can go to qwerty.com practice typing there

7/17/2013 11:34:29 AM
Thank you.

7/25/2013 2:03:50 PM
thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK