Live step 2 CS study partner in Atlanta wanted

7/8/2013 11:45:35 PM
I am looking for a serious step 2 study partner to review First Aid Step 2 CS cases. Please email me if interested.

7/9/2013 9:10:29 AM
vanora wrote:
I am looking for a serious step 2 study partner to review First Aid Step 2 CS cases. Please email me if interested.

If you are still available for CS practice, I am available. I have completed the videos and First Aid,and Kaplan books. Let me know by writing to [email protected]

7/17/2013 2:33:50 AM
vanora wrote:

what's your email?

thanks

7/17/2013 11:11:14 AM
antidote wrote:
vanora wrote:

what's your email?

thanks

Hey I m in Atlanta am looking for a live study partner for cs , I live un suwanee, am done with my step 1 and step 2 ck , done with first aid and uwirld videos , if u are interested can send me an email at [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK