Few TIPS! passed my cs exam with high performance

7/8/2013 8:19:34 PM
Hi, I am from Pakistan.I have passed my exam with a high performance.There are few tips i would like to share with all of you.
-try to work on your communication like greeting,eye contact,make the SP feel that you are really involved,listen more and never interrupt,make a closure template in the simplest form of words,don't try to give answer with more details and make it simple and diplomatic.
Ask 3-4 open ended questions for instance" tell me more about it" so he will tell you associated or hidden details.
Usually the first aid cases are very long and comparatively exam cases are not that long or may be they give you more details in the beginning and this will save your time.
Don't take permission repeatedly while doing Physical exam.you have to take permission only once.Also ask him at least 2-3 times that "are you comfortable" during physical exam.
wear the gloves instead of washing hands and ask few questions while wearing gloves.
Try to work on your intro, closing, and counseling because its in every case no matter what the case.One mistake in a case means 12 mistakes.

Wish you all Good Luck

7/11/2013 4:56:04 PM
thank you, I just found out I passed today!!!

usmledocttor wrote:
Hi, I am from Pakistan.I have passed my exam with a high performance.There are few tips i would like to share with all of you.
-try to work on your communication like greeting,eye contact,make the SP feel that you are really involved,listen more and never interrupt,make a closure template in the simplest form of words,don't try to give answer with more details and make it simple and diplomatic.
Ask 3-4 open ended questions for instance" tell me more about it" so he will tell you associated or hidden details.
Usually the first aid cases are very long and comparatively exam cases are not that long or may be they give you more details in the beginning and this will save your time.
Don't take permission repeatedly while doing Physical exam.you have to take permission only once.Also ask him at least 2-3 times that "are you comfortable" during physical exam.
wear the gloves instead of washing hands and ask few questions while wearing gloves.
Try to work on your intro, closing, and counseling because its in every case no matter what the case.One mistake in a case means 12 mistakes.

Wish you all Good Luck

7/25/2013 2:01:29 PM
thank you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK