so confused... need some serious advice. HELP!!

7/2/2013 1:21:34 PM
so ive had the roughest few months possible. i took an nbme 13 back in feb for the first time and scored a 290 (nbme score)... speaking of which btw.. this talk has been so confusing when i see people talk about how you should be scoring over 220s etc.. now im guessing everyone means converting that to the step score? anyways.. and then i took nbme 12 in may and ended up dropping to 240 (again nbme score) .. my 3 month period is coming to an end this month. and i had to pick a date.. so its supposed to be july 18. however.. as im getting more serious lately and studying.. i realized how much i didnt know. ive been through kaplan for the most part. and finished uworld once. been doing the questions again for the second time. and was planning on taking an nbme tomorrow. I NEED ADVICE. i dont know how i should score tomorrow to keep this date or go for an extension. and i dont know whether i should take nbme 13 again? or something else this time to see where i stand.
inputs anyone?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK