LEGEND says!loosing the schedling permit is a SIGN

7/2/2013 4:52:57 AM
Legend says that loosing the scheduling permit from IWA of ECFMG is a SIGN .... that "SCORE IS COMING" .... within a day or two.. !!! how true is this?! and has anyone else lost there prmit too? i have .. took step 1 on 5th june.. and now i have lost my permit.. !!!

7/2/2013 1:55:28 PM
You didn't lose your permit, you lost your brain!!
Your permit stayed there in the pro-metric center when you registered there for the exam, and after you are done they issued you a document that prove that you appeared for you test. That's all!!

7/2/2013 3:48:54 PM
well thankyou for those very kind words.. ! and for enlightening me on the document prometric took at the start and gave at the end ! i wonder why i forgot that.. maybe ur right.. i lost my brain.. ! or maybe i did not forget that and ur intact brain couldnt get what i meant. !

so I dare to explain what I meant by "loosing the permit" .. I meant that its no longer avaialble for download from the Interactive Web Applications .. ! It stays available after taking the exam for weeks and so it was till 2days back.. now its not.. ! a popular thought around here is that this signifies that the score is about to get announced !

7/2/2013 4:37:26 PM
Ok, now we are even. I learned a lesson from you. Fair enough!

7/2/2013 5:13:19 PM
Peace .. ! and best of luck for ur score and step 2 prep... !

7/3/2013 1:34:51 PM
Lol..I love this forum..it gets a lil funny at times..Good luck with your results guys!!
edited by chiravuris on 7/3/2013

7/4/2013 9:16:18 AM
is there a chance of result before 10th of july?????

7/14/2013 10:16:29 AM
this is funny indeed ... good luck for result n other steps preparation !!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK