CS parner on skype/live in Philadelphia

6/20/2013 12:31:17 PM
I have an exam on the 25th, and in need of a skype partner to work with. add me on skype at hassanibrahim.ch if you are interested. Im in Springfield currently and not shy in meeting new people. will make good use of the time, that is a promise.

6/23/2013 2:17:11 PM
hi I am in Florence alabama, i am taking my test on july 17, philadelphia , and want to have a study partner on skype ............if ur interesting plz let me know...my skype id is...zubariya.syed....thanks, reply as soon as possilble.

7/3/2013 11:13:52 AM
good luck

7/9/2013 12:29:45 PM
I have my CS in philadelphia on 25th July. Let me know if you are still looking for a sp. I am interested in doing practice on skype. Please email me on [email protected]

7/12/2013 1:16:27 PM
H.I.Ch wrote:
I have an exam on the 25th, and in need of a skype partner to work with. add me on skype at hassanibrahim.ch if you are interested. Im in Springfield currently and not shy in meeting new people. will make good use of the time, that is a promise.

hey , my exam is in philadelphia on august 9 . we can study on skype .. Email me on [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK