female 26 need a Study P in NYC, Prefer live..

6/19/2013 8:39:10 PM
I study in libraries and doing UW with First Aid. I am ideally looking for someone who is very very punctual and pushy.

I get stressed out and end up wasting my time not doing anything so a SP who makes me get over it is idea.

I prefer someone in 20s till mid 30s and male or female who is doing questions and reviewing..my exam is in 3 months.

Thank you!

6/20/2013 12:40:08 AM
hi Manamana

I am from NYC too, I live in forest Hills. I would like to get an sp too. I am a female IMG 26, from India. but i must mention i get stressed out too, and would like someone to push me! may be we can help each other. I am planning to take step 1 by late aug?sept. If you're interested write back to me.

thanks

6/20/2013 3:44:27 PM
hi
i am an old graduate lives in queens if you want to study together we can meet in st john's lib queens .as i am working fulltime so i am only come in around 7.00pm if you intrested i am in .e-mail me [email protected]
edited by tariqmd on 6/20/2013
edited by tariqmd on 6/20/2013

7/30/2013 1:46:36 PM
hi..........i m doing uworld Qbank nd wana online or cellular sp...

8/1/2013 1:55:31 PM
I am in Yonkers studying for my USMLE STEP 1, 25/Male. I reviewed FA like twice, did DIT 2012 once, Pathoma 1.5 times, finished UWorld Questions twice. My permit expired and I need to wait another month or so to get a new 1! Hate their stupid rules. Anyway I'm looking for study buddy to help me keep everything fresh in my head.

8/2/2013 10:56:08 AM
forest hills, queens... anyone interested?
why wait? hit me up and let's tackle it together!

8/4/2013 2:48:38 PM
Hi! I'm living in NYC too... I just begin to study basic sciences and I have DIT, books and a huge desire to get an MD in the United States. I need somebody who can spend time to prepare with me!!!

8/5/2013 11:41:07 PM
gulden_usmle wrote:
Hi! I'm living in NYC too... I just begin to study basic sciences and I have DIT, books and a huge desire to get an MD in the United States. I need somebody who can spend time to prepare with me!!!

Im available immediately all day everyday to go over the topics text me to set up hour and time (310) 299-6191 and lets get this monster out the way!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK