SATTY.NJ is scammer from NYCSPREP beware

6/18/2013 10:38:55 PM
CEASE AND DESIST order has been filed against you, you will be given a final warning before a SLANDER and Defamation charge is put against you satty.nj, you were never registered for any course, you are a liar and fraud why did you make a post saying you were at NYCS prep workshop earlier this shows you represent them.

" 6/5/2013 4:27:59 PM
LA center, JUNE test takers gather here
sapa27023029 wrote:
drsafoora wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am taking exam on June 17 afternoon session, is anybody else taking on same day?

Me too , 17 th june LA afternoon session. Im attending NYCSPREP 7/8/9 and will be in NY till 15 june

Hey, I am going to be in NY Prep course and will be in NY till 16th June. Please contact me at [email protected]"""

obviously you stand to benefit from such lies and you represent NYCSprep
the gold workshop is located at a new address and real facility, according to them you were never registered and you are a liar, 12 students were there this past weekend, you were not even registered on their list.
You are being ordered to CEASE and DESIST, take this very seriously
we have recorded your IP address and people have come forward to reveal your identity so we now know who you are.
-L Rubenstein JD
CEASE AND DESIST ORDER has been formally placed on you.

edited by RubensteinJD on 6/18/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK