help!!!

6/9/2013 3:01:24 PM
I am an img and i gave my cs exam 2 days back.
i screwed up 2 cases, sort of blanked out, did not ask appropriate questions and missed the differentials...
other 10 cases were ok...
am really worried now...
are 2 bad cases enough for failing???
what happens if i fail?? is there any chance of matching on passing cs on 2nd attempt??

6/10/2013 8:33:31 AM
Don't worry. You never know how you did it. It's just our imagination. I know people who thought they have done badly in the exam actually done well and passed. Just wait for the result.
But I am not sure about getting match with CS passing on second attempt. I hope someone might answer this question.

Regards

6/12/2013 4:17:40 PM
I've known people who have matched after failing CS; it just takes a little more work. Think about possibly working with the hospital you want to match with ahead of time (i.e. doing research, etc). But everything is possible; don't lose hope!

6/12/2013 5:12:36 PM
Hi Subhs,

With reference to your recent query i want to let you know that I have passed the CS exam. I too was thinking like you that I should have done the couple of stations better. But as I said you never know. So keep thinking positive.

regards

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK