Looking for study partner in Princeton, NJ

6/8/2013 10:24:03 AM
Hello,
I am a medical graduate from Switzerland and planning to take Step 1 between september and october. I am looking for a study partner in the area!
Please contact me if you are interested in forming a study group.

6/9/2013 12:26:21 AM
If you want to study online on skype i am available, I am also planning to take step1 in Aug-Sept this year.If you agree you can add me on skype or reply to this thread. mudasar.hassan70
Bye and all the best in advance!

6/9/2013 12:43:45 AM
DAuberson wrote:
Hello,
I am a medical graduate from Switzerland and planning to take Step 1 between september and october. I am looking for a study partner in the area!

Hi , are u a female or male ?

6/9/2013 12:46:40 AM
i am male

6/9/2013 12:56:14 AM
What happened?Does the gender really matter?Are you looking for a female one?

6/9/2013 12:59:44 AM
yes you r right and i need a serious SP badly.I am in NY.We can meet up on skype.I sent u my id earlier.

6/9/2013 4:48:54 PM
DAuberson wrote:
Hello,

Hi.I am an Indian IMG giving step1 in august living in the same area.I would be interested in the study group.

6/9/2013 8:14:22 PM
drsum wrote:
DAuberson wrote:
Hello,

Hi.I am an Indian IMG giving step1 in august living in the same area.I would be interested in the study group.

Hi drsum , I am an indian IMG too , living around same place, we could form a study group. My skype id sayedsubuhi1

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK