Falcon (Becker) Live Review- Chicago July 15,2013

6/4/2013 12:41:12 AM
Hello, I am enrolled in the 7-Week live Course in Chicago and the housing is not included. Looking for a roommate to go 1/2 with me on a short-term condo/apt. Looking for a serious minded, non-partier, non-smoking and cool person. Male or Female is fine. I have found a few apartments, I will have my car with me. But will most likely take the train most of the time because my friend advised me that it would be easier, unless staying on the Southside because the red line will be shut down for renovations for most of the summer. Please only serious inquires. I am looking to score "240", so looking for a roommate who is like minded. Thanks so much for reading.

6/5/2013 5:34:55 PM
Hi.My name is Mohammed Zakiuddin.I live in Chicago.I'm almost done with my 1st reading of kaplan lecture notes & looking for a Male Study partner who is at the same level & now could live together in a Room/Apt and do Combine preparation Full-time by Reviewing Kaplan Lecture notes and then moving on to First Aid &
Q-Banks and is planning to take the Exam in 6-8 months from now.If u have a similar Plan & r interested plz mail me at [email protected] for further discussion.and if I find the option right I can also think of re-locating.Thank you.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK