6/3/2013 1:44:25 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and I have a question for pinomontalbano or anyone who can help.

Can anyone tell me the total number of NBME's (Step 2 CK) available?

If, after taking any NBME in self-paced format, can the same be taken again in standard format? If the answer is affirmative, then will I get the exact same MCQ's or will they be different?

Let's say, I take a NBME in standard format and get a score of 50 percentile and then repeat the same a month later and say get a score of 90 percentile, will the new score have any predictive value on my actual USMLE Step 2 score?

Thanks in advance.

6/3/2013 2:13:00 PM
there are 6 nbme for ck currently. they just got rid of nbme 1 and added nbme 15.

there is no reason to take nbme self paced. the whole point of an nbme is to simulate your exam minute by minute.

so please buy in timed mode and start with nbme 12...or 11.

don't do UWSA yet. if you do it in self paced you will never figure out where you stand...nor what you are going to really score.
nbme's are not made to be taken in self paced mode. if you want to do something self paced do a u-world block untimed.
edited by pinomontalbano on 6/3/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK