Starting with step 1 preparation

5/26/2013 8:19:43 AM
I am starting with step 1 preparation. I will be using uworld and First Aid mostly. Who else is going to start soon or did only lately? It would be great if we could motivate each other, check on the progress once a while and be an inspiration to carry on with this difficult journey. We could do that through emails or whatever. I don't know how good this sounds. Is there anyone who thinks likewise?
edited by ritesh_mle on 5/26/2013

5/26/2013 12:49:04 PM
Hey Ritesh! when are you going to take the test? how are u planning to study?

5/27/2013 1:00:26 AM
AngieT wrote:
Hey Ritesh! when are you going to take the test? how are u planning to study?

I am planning to study for some 9-10 months alongside my internship training which is not that hectic at my hospital. So, I will be able to manage time for the preparation. After that I plan to do a rapid review of the stuffs I did the whole year in a month and then give the exam. Let's see how the plan goes. Big Grin I had taken a mock exam which I downloaded from some site I don't remember right now (not NBME!) and got around 60% marks involving many wild guesses so I know I have a lot to do. But I am motivated for it. I will be using Uworld series and First Aid. Keep in touch and work hard. Have a plan for yourself and don't listen to too many people.

5/27/2013 1:01:26 AM
fadipalestine wrote:
I am starting too.will use first aid and u world only.

Cheers! Good luck with the preparation and keep in touch! I will also be using the same books. Firstly, I want to get done with both of them and leave the analysis for later.

6/5/2013 5:43:11 PM
Hi.My name is Mohammed Zakiuddin.I live in Chicago.I'm almost done with my 1st reading of kaplan lecture notes & looking for a Male Study partner who is at the same level & now could live together in a Room/Apt and do Combine preparation Full-time by Reviewing Kaplan Lecture notes and then moving on to First Aid &
Q-Banks and is planning to take the Exam in 6-8 months from now.If u have a similar Plan & r interested plz e-mail me at [email protected] for further discussion.and if I find the option right I can also think of re-locating.Thank you.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK