regarding CS...

5/24/2013 8:11:56 AM
hii,, taking CS exam in Houston has a high rate of FMG failure than in Chicago or los angeles???? this is wht my friend told me when I booked my CS date for September.... but my two friends cleared their CS from Houston ,, one of them was failed first time when she took CS in Chicago....

any idea ???

5/24/2013 11:22:27 AM
los ángeles is the best.

5/24/2013 11:29:13 AM
Why Los Angeles Whaaaaa??? Please elaborate.....

5/24/2013 1:33:10 PM
i just feel like they are more FMG friendly. i dunno that's where i took mine and passed the first time.
i've just heard horror stories from friends who've taken it in houston, philadelphia etc.
I dunno you can take your test wherever you want. i'm just telling you where i've seen most people pass their first time around.

5/24/2013 3:24:36 PM
Pino, I'm not saying you're wrong, it's just that most of my classmates have had better experiences in Atlanta and I think the word has gotten around, The Atlanta center fills up really fast, I don't know anybody whose tested in L.A. and this is the first time I'm hearing anybody talk about it. I have family out there so if L.A. is an option for IMGs I'm willing to consider it, you are right about Philly though lots of fails

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK