Serious STEP 2 CS SP in Los Angeles

5/21/2013 10:10:05 AM
My exam is June 18th.
Need a Serious study partner in Los Angeles. I'm in the San Fernando Valley Area. Need to kill this exam. Please contact ASAP.

5/22/2013 4:17:11 PM
sonnyc wrote:
My exam is June 18th.
Need a Serious study partner in Los Angeles. I'm in the San Fernando Valley Area. Need to kill this exam. Please contact ASAP.

5/22/2013 4:20:08 PM
faranak wrote:
sonnyc wrote:
My exam is June 18th.

I live in irvine and my exam is in 5th of june if ur intrested for rapid and fast review let me know
my email : faranak .ghazi @gmail.com

5/24/2013 12:09:13 AM
sonnyc wrote:
My exam is June 18th.

Hi exam in LA in June. Are u interested in skype discussion? mail me at [email protected]. give me ur mail id and no..

6/3/2013 7:26:48 PM
faranak wrote:
sonnyc wrote:
My exam is June 18th.

HI I WILL BE IN LA brentwoood ,exam in 20 june
let me know if u wanna practise live

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK