best review book for pathology

5/20/2013 12:27:25 AM
i would like to know whats the best review book for pathology?i mean i am covering medium robbins and goljan.is that sufficient or do i need to study pathoma too.i am using pathoma lectures and annotating them on goljan RR.so i would like to know if i really need to use the handbook of pathoma too?help would be appreciated.

5/20/2013 11:41:14 PM
Put pathoma video/book notes into FA or worst case scenario put pathoma notes into pathoma book. It is thin but packed full of the info to score well on step. Goljan Path book is too detailed for step.

holder wrote:
i would like to know whats the best review book for pathology?i mean i am covering medium robbins and goljan.is that sufficient or do i need to study pathoma too.i am using pathoma lectures and annotating them on goljan RR.so i would like to know if i really need to use the handbook of pathoma too?help would be appreciated.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK