IS NBME worth doing one one month before the CK ??

5/16/2013 5:54:37 PM
Hello everyone, this message is for people who have recently given their ck and have done the NBME forums beefore the exam?
I want to ask is it beneficial or just UWorld qbank be ok?

5/16/2013 7:56:19 PM
you have to do ONLINE nbme to see how you are going to score. your nbme score is going to tell you your real exam score +6/-6. so to answer your question nbme is necessary.
it's better to take it ONLINE. i don't know why people take offline copies. nbme is not a study tool like UWorld. it is more to gauge your real exam score. so you have an idea of what you are really gonna get.

5/22/2013 5:34:29 PM
thanks. i am left with 2 weeks now so i guess will do nbme 4 3 and then 6 in last. i will do online defintely coz i guess it doesnt come with answers and explanations like the u world.right????

5/23/2013 6:49:59 PM
Fine. good plan. just keep doing u-world, first aid, and goljian/pathoma over and over and over and over again.
you'll score fine. everything from your real test is going to be from first aid so master it.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK