Study Group Chicago

5/13/2013 10:18:07 AM
Hi. I have also been studying for a while and would like to review further. I live in Arlington Heights right now, so if you are interested and would like to study, please let me know. Thanks

5/13/2013 3:06:18 PM
I can meet you around 330. Let me know where you are seated.

5/16/2013 12:55:23 AM
tkcollege wrote:
Hi. I have also been studying for a while and would like to review further. I live in Arlington Heights right now, so if you are interested and would like to study, please let me know. Thanks

Hi I also live in Palatine ...near by to Arlington heights.....and would like to join the study group....please let me know if u guys are ok wid it

5/16/2013 10:27:36 PM
saish wrote:
tkcollege wrote:

Hi I also live in Palatine ...near by to Arlington heights.....and would like to join the study group....please let me know if u guys are ok wid it

I live in Hoffman Estates and was looking to join a study group to review with.
edited by babyboyn1982 on 5/16/2013

6/5/2013 5:53:21 PM
Hi.My name is Mohammed Zakiuddin.I live in Chicago.I'm almost done with my 1st reading of kaplan lecture notes & looking for a Male Study partner who is at the same level & now could live together in a Room/Apt and do Combine preparation Full-time by Reviewing Kaplan Lecture notes and then moving on to First Aid &
Q-Banks and is planning to take the Exam in 6-8 months from now.If anyone has a similar Plan & is interested plz mail me at [email protected] for further discussion.and if I find the option right I can also think of re-locating.Thank you.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK