need LIVE CS study partner staying near to Atlanta

5/6/2013 10:09:09 PM
Hi I am planning to give my CS exam at the Atlanta exam center (June first week.) I am looking for a female study partner, close to Atlanta, so can meet up for studying.

7/25/2013 2:03:34 PM
any exam tips for us please?

7/27/2013 1:21:28 PM
hi! I had given the exam back in june but my results only come out by next month or even the month after that. I would say from my experience, it is best to study FA and all the differentials in it really well. Also, practice typing the patient notes timed. Timing is a BIG factor for this exam. You should also practice with a SP so that you're confident with any patient encounter that the exam throws at you. You should do this so you can walk out of the room, without feeling rushed or leaving the room feeling as though it was unfinished. I felt the first encounter was the most stressful, but after that the exam goes so quick, you will be done with the whole thing before you know it. I also think even if you're stumped about what the case is about, you should be confident in front of the patient, as showing that you're nervous will not help you. So, these are a few things that I picked up on. If you need practice, don't be afraid to invest in a class. After all this is an exam which is as important as any of the other steps. I think I should wait till my results to share in detail how my experience went. I hope this much helps you out! All the best to you!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK