Passed CS...wooohooo

4/25/2013 1:44:13 AM
I passeeedddd... so happy now... I highly recommend goldstep2prep step 2 review...I only did few sessions of online courses but it was definitely my big ticket...They totally know what you should know before the test...Also for me, cs Videos also were very useful...

4/26/2013 3:55:34 PM
hi could you pls give more information about the course u took .I failed cs coz of ice component dont know how to improve need help badly..

4/26/2013 8:13:03 PM
hi there
congratulation for your success ,
my cs will be on 5/9 /2013 .
any advice , any tips you have
please respond ,
thank you

4/29/2013 4:26:18 AM
Hi,

The course that I have taken was online courses of goldstep2 step2 cs review and it was really helpful for me. They schedule the classes based on your preferred time and go through many hard and intermediate cases with you step by step including interviewing the patient, communication and finally patient note. So it will be really easy for you to handle the much simpler cases on the test date. They helped me a lot on adapting to this new patient note system.
Let me know if you have any other question.

4/29/2013 4:31:58 AM
khaledhawshab]

Hi,

The only advice at this point is practicing the communication part many times to make sure that you won't forget to say Sorry for their feeling and their pain or their lost and don't forget to ask for permission for each action that you are about to do. But other than this you need to focus on your weaknesses at this point which I don't know what are those!
Let me know if I can help with anything else
Best of luck.

4/29/2013 12:36:37 PM
Can u tell me pls which edition of FA I should use?
Thanks.

4/29/2013 1:19:55 PM
kazi83 wrote:
Can u tell me pls which edition of FA I should use?
Thanks.

I used the newest! I guess it is the forth edition!

4/29/2013 3:37:21 PM
Thank u

4/29/2013 3:56:07 PM
kazi83 wrote:
Thank u

You're welcome. And I meant FOURTH Big Grin

4/29/2013 6:29:37 PM
Big Grin Big Grin

4/29/2013 10:46:08 PM
ales34977450 wrote:
Hi,

The course that I have taken was online courses of goldstep2 step2 cs review and it was really helpful for me. They schedule the classes based on your preferred time and go through many hard and intermediate cases with you step by step including interviewing the patient, communication and finally patient note. So it will be really easy for you to handle the much simpler cases on the test date. They helped me a lot on adapting to this new patient note system.
Let me know if you have any other question.

Thank you

7/25/2013 1:54:25 PM
congratulations

2/3/2014 1:05:18 PM
Congratulations!!!! I also just passed the cs and getting ready for step 3. How was the online course? I took the gold cs prep 3 day and took my test a week later. By being on one with the doctor and receiving his feedback .. nonstop (which was a good thing it prepared me the most). The price was very good.

2/3/2014 6:53:22 PM
Congratulations guys!
Any advice to us just starting to prepare for the test?
Books and time frame needed? And whether online courses or videos are advised?
Thank you
edited by on 2/3/2014

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK