a question for people who have taken the test...

4/23/2013 1:43:01 PM
hey i have a question about the US prometric desktop settings... is there a 'zoom in' option for the text? i have trouble reading tiny font. I zoom in when i practice questions.. but m not sure if i'll be able to do that there. can anyone help?

4/23/2013 2:27:19 PM
I don't rber they was such an option

4/23/2013 2:31:39 PM
too bad. Thanks.

5/2/2013 12:39:30 AM
Rida wrote:
hey i have a question about the US prometric desktop settings... is there a 'zoom in' option for the text? i have trouble reading tiny font. I zoom in when i practice questions.. but m not sure if i'll be able to do that there. can anyone help?

I took the test a couple of days ago and there was no such option, I am certain, because I was wondering the same thing and tried it out but did not work.
edited by UNDPPT on 5/2/2013

5/3/2013 12:45:03 PM
hello there. ive been preparing for ck for 4 months. i did uworld twice. did kaplan notes n mtb 2. yestrday i scored 185 in nbme. m really depressed n confused n dunno wot to study. i extended my quarter too becx dares no way i cud take ck dis month. plz guide me of wot to study next

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK