exam is in mid of june...stil lot to do...advice!!

4/21/2013 3:18:45 PM
hey i need a bit of advice...i hav been studying for CK since a long time but had a gap in between due to some personal problem...my step1 score wasnt gud...wen i do uworld online my score are jus average...exam is in june 2nd wk...wat shud i do...i nid to do a quick review...bcoz i had done kaplan n MTB long time bak...is it ok to go thru kaplan again or jus uworld questions n MTB wil work..

4/23/2013 11:08:13 AM
hey..i m in the exact situation ..my exam is in mid june n i did not score well in step 1..i've been preparing for ck for past 1.5 months...have only done medicine so far..kaplan n mtb 2 & 3 ..i have recently started with uworld ..doing only medicine..i've done 5 tests so far but i m scoring like 50-55%.. i think you should revise mtb n uworld notes again..thats what i am gonna do..really worried ..dont want to screw up this exam atleast..all the best..keep practicing questions..

4/25/2013 7:15:18 AM
thnx...evryone ...but m jus worried if MTB n uworld is more than enough for gud socores or not? how many rounds u hav to do uworld for tht?? wats d similarity in scores u get in uworld wid d real exam....is d real exam more complicated than d uworld ques??

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK