exam in 27 days, SP for discussing imp questions.

4/20/2013 8:05:44 AM
hi guys, i am done with MTB2 and 3 revision once. u world once. my previous study partner got busy with other things at hand ( she will be joining us often ), i am not able to study alone. i aim to score atleast a 240. my study plan: revise one to two topics perday everyday that way finish revising everything in about 10 days first then give nbme 1 ( online )again... then revise again for seven days then give nbme 3 then my main exam. ( ll squeeze in nbme 4, i have done nbme 2 offline i got 203) preferably a female SP who has similar time table and give nbme at the same time so we can discuss NBME questions as well, along with an hour of discussion everyday ( of challenging question we come across or make up)...

4/20/2013 8:06:50 AM
and i forgot to add my skype is its sweetie19863, plz reply only if ur in the same stage of prep...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK