Study Partner in Los Angeles area

4/11/2013 5:37:05 PM
I need live Study Partner in Los Angeles area for practice (also we can try skype calls as well).
Want to go through UW and FA cases in real exam time mode with SP. Mornings or weekends.
Let me know ASAP if you are interesting!

4/12/2013 1:16:01 PM
hi, i am from india and me searching for serious online cs partner.We can practice together if u wish. Morning time is okay with me.

4/13/2013 12:36:50 PM
vishaljindal87 wrote:
hi, i am from india and me searching for serious online cs partner.We can practice together if u wish. Morning time is okay with me.

Hi, i'm a female from india (mamc). exam in april. i'm in california too. plz let me know if you would like to practice with me.

4/14/2013 11:55:47 AM
Hi,
When is your Exam? I'm in Los Angeles area starting May 10th till July. I want to practice everyday. Please let me know.

il61298226 wrote:
I need live Study Partner in Los Angeles area for practice (also we can try skype calls as well).
Want to go through UW and FA cases in real exam time mode with SP. Mornings or weekends.

4/14/2013 1:58:59 PM
any one who wants to change date for june 27.I want before june 1Call at 859 285 9835

4/14/2013 2:01:11 PM
any one who wants to change date for june 27.I want before june 1Call at 859 285 9835

4/14/2013 11:46:04 PM
uwmb wrote:
vishaljindal87 wrote:

Hi, i'm a female from india (mamc). exam in april. i'm in california too. plz let me know if you would like to practice with me.

Hi, my exam in June but I have time to practice now.
I am FMG, male, living in LA area. Best time I can study now: Tu-Fr 9am-2pm and after 7pm pretty much any day, weekends usually more flexible. It'll be great if we can practice alive but skype also may work. Let me know about you plans and preferences!

4/14/2013 11:48:11 PM
sonnyc wrote:
Hi,
When is your Exam? I'm in Los Angeles area starting May 10th till July. I want to practice everyday. Please let me know.

il61298226 wrote:

Hi, my exam in June, we can practice in May, earlier is better for me! I went through FA cases and CSE videos once and now doing UW cases. Let me know about you plans and preferences, thanks!

4/18/2013 7:37:50 AM
My exam is 17th of May , i live in Orange county, need Partner to practice-skype or live.

Im a male FMG.

il61298226 wrote:
sonnyc wrote:
Hi,

il61298226 wrote:

Hi, my exam in June, we can practice in May, earlier is better for me! I went through FA cases and CSE videos once and now doing UW cases. Let me know about you plans and preferences, thanks!

4/19/2013 2:05:42 PM
hi,my exam is in 2 week of may and i am interested in doing CS live practice.
I live in near san fernando valley LA. add me on skype or email me ASAP.we can do all the cases quickly

[email protected]

skype ID usmledotorr

2/27/2014 2:15:50 PM
hi my exam is on 16th april in california and i`m looking for a serious study partner
my email is [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK