step 1 experience

4/9/2013 7:04:22 PM
I just took my step1 on friday of last week (april 5th) and honestly, it was the easiest and the most predictable test. I dont know its because of the way i prepared or because i lucked out. if anyone has any q, let me know. ill try to shine some light on it.

good luck studying!

4/9/2013 8:19:08 PM
good to hear that.im having my xam in 2 months .can you post your study experience n material referred and also the time management.will be helpful.thanks in advance and all the best for result.

4/10/2013 12:17:24 AM
hrjnmanimd wrote:
I just took my step1 on friday of last week (april 5th) and honestly, it was the easiest and the most predictable test. I dont know its because of the way i prepared or because i lucked out. if anyone has any q, let me know. ill try to shine some light on it.

good luck studying!

That is really great!!I have read kaplan books,FA for one time and did Qbank and UWorld Qbank 1 time.i got 45% till now in qbanks.want to give exam till november,can you please tell me what should be my next stategy to reach 80% in qbanks.thanks

4/10/2013 5:58:45 PM
what did u use and how did u study? and how many hours a day for how long?

also wanted to ask u if u thought the content of the actual exam was evenly distributed or were some subjects tested on more than others?

thanks!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK