how to answer drug ads

4/5/2013 10:33:06 AM
can any one tell me how you guys answer these drug ads and randomized controlled trials easily and faster, any trick as to which part of the question should i focus on. i get these questions wrong mostly . plz help. exam in 4 days.

4/5/2013 12:03:18 PM
darkdynamo wrote:
can any one tell me how you guys answer these drug ads and randomized controlled trials easily and faster, any trick as to which part of the question should i focus on. i get these questions wrong mostly . plz help. exam in 4 days.

In practice on uworld.com,they are tough.But in the real exam I think they are the easiest question,u know why because nothing is as easy as having the answer of a question inside the test block itself.They are a series of questions and you just cannot miss the answers .It is the only part of the exam where the answer is in front of your eyes,you don't hv to think .As soon as the question pops up,don't jump to see the drug ad.First read all the questions linked to that drug ad ,then open the drug ad.Now u know what u are searching ,just read the ad once and u will get all the answers.

4/5/2013 2:14:16 PM
fadipalestine wrote:
my questions were about which type of bias and i didnt see the answer in my eyes because i have no idea about bias and these things.

Is there any specific bias question that is not clear to you? or there are a bunch of things that are not clear to u?If yes then have patience and solve those questions repeatedly,u will get them.If you still have a specific confusion about those bias question u can post here! will try to figure that out.

4/5/2013 9:28:47 PM
devikabhatt wrote:
darkdynamo wrote:

In practice on uworld.com,they are tough.But in the real exam I think they are the easiest question,u know why because nothing is as easy as having the answer of a question inside the test block itself.They are a series of questions and you just cannot miss the answers .It is the only part of the exam where the answer is in front of your eyes,you don't hv to think .As soon as the question pops up,don't jump to see the drug ad.First read all the questions linked to that drug ad ,then open the drug ad.Now u know what u are searching ,just read the ad once and u will get all the answers.

hey thanks a lot . yeah i know they shouldnt be missed , these are like those comprehension questions you have in school, yeah i have tried that idea that you suggested but still end up making them wrong.

4/5/2013 9:48:46 PM
darkdynamo wrote:
devikabhatt wrote:
darkdynamo wrote:

hey thanks a lot . yeah i know they shouldnt be missed , these are like those comprehension questions you have in school, yeah i have tried that idea that you suggested but still end up making them wrong.

I think you are speaking about practice test before the real exam .Don't worry about those drug ad questions in the real exam,u will discover that the exam overall is very tough.Amongst those ghost like questions which haunt you,the drug ad questions are a relief in the real exam actually.

4/5/2013 9:55:06 PM
devikabhatt wrote:
darkdynamo wrote:
devikabhatt wrote:
darkdynamo wrote:

I think you are speaking about practice test before the real exam .Don't worry about those drug ad questions in the real exam,u will discover that the exam overall is very tough.Amongst those ghost like questions which haunt you,the drug ad questions are a relief in the real exam actually.

yeah the fred cd questions. exactly

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK