step 2ck score

4/3/2013 11:21:16 AM
hi friends,
my step 2 ck score is 220 and step 1 is 228 ? are there any chances for good residency match. m interested in pediatrics and internal medicine ..pls be frank friends.

4/4/2013 8:32:51 AM
shashu wrote:
hi friends,
my step 2 ck score is 220 and step 1 is 228 ? are there any chances for good residency match. m interested in pediatrics and internal medicine ..pls be frank friends.

someone there, please reply

4/4/2013 12:56:02 PM
shashu wrote:
shashu wrote:
hi friends,

someone there, please reply

4/4/2013 1:02:43 PM
you have fair chance of getting into residency..but need more information..like type of visa,medical school,USCE,LORs,contacts etc...i have friends who matched even without great scores and some who didn't match even with good scores ...so you never know...good luck

4/4/2013 1:02:53 PM
your scores are not bad,continue your efforts and get ecfmg certified,there are many factors that matter other than the scores.ALL THE BEST.

4/4/2013 1:26:29 PM
Gopu wrote:
you have fair chance of getting into residency..but need more information..like type of visa,medical school,USCE,LORs,contacts etc...i have friends who matched even without great scores and some who didn't match even with good scores ...so you never know...good luck

thank you,i m giving my cs this month and have applied for LOR at my college and can you pls tell me what is USCE? and am working on a research project..

4/4/2013 1:27:34 PM
achyuthan wrote:
your scores are not bad,continue your efforts and get ecfmg certified,there are many factors that matter other than the scores.ALL THE BEST.

Thank you.

4/6/2013 8:32:30 PM
shashu wrote:
hi friends,

i have a friend who matched this year from the 1st time .
his step 1 score was 223 .
his step 2 ck was 216 .
hes an img also .

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK