Study partner

3/24/2013 6:29:30 PM
Hello all,

I will be writing my U.S.M.L.E in the next 6 weeks.

I am looking for someone to go through UW with very thoroughly.

It should take about 3 - 4 hours daily. The goal is to use UW as not only a

testing source, but a learning too. If you are interested send me private

message in my inbox with you name, and your location (in terms of standard

time. And what time of the day you would like to work.

Regards,

Amara

3/24/2013 10:54:35 PM
hi Amara,i am ankita i was just going to start with uworld..and it wud be great to have someone to discuss and do it with...i will be taking the test in may end...anytime of the day wud be fine with me since am preparing at home...my skype id is drankita1988....all the best

3/25/2013 12:34:01 PM
Hi
I am interested to go through FA and UW quickly in 4-5 week time.
Please contact me at [email protected]
Skype ID chandramoon35
chandra

3/25/2013 12:49:29 PM
I'm doing same, revising uworld questions, and FA and watching DIT lectures just to be thorough with FA. If anyone has some plan to do it in some methodical way, i'd love to hear it and discuss questions or concepts , checking on updates on daily progress of each other and keep motivating each other.
If interested, my skype is : dhruvskyping

3/26/2013 5:21:19 AM
ankita1988 wrote:
hi Amara,i am ankita i was just going to start with uworld..and it wud be great to have someone to discuss and do it with...i will be taking the test in may end...anytime of the day wud be fine with me since am preparing at home...my skype id is drankita1988....all the best

hi ankita i can study UWorld with you,add my skype id summaya.zakaria

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK