STEP 2 CK STudy partner in CHICAGO..URGENT

3/19/2013 7:40:10 PM
HEllo THERE! im A USIMG looking for a serious/consistent SP for step2ck..WE can meet at any library. I use Kaplan and qbank mostly.PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP if interested at my email [email protected] to begin studying now! thanks!

3/20/2013 7:01:11 PM
how far have u done? I go to oakton community college library is it convenient for u? did u complete uworld? when is ur exam? r u doing rotations?

3/20/2013 7:34:40 PM
hey there..IM a U.S foreign medical graduate, I graduated medical school in 2011 and now im just focusing on the steps. I did a full 1 year clinical rotation last year so a lot of information i would say is still fresh which is why im taking Ck before step 1. I just bought my study materials today so you can say i begin studying intensively as of tomorrow. I live in skokie so OCC is not too far.would you consider studying somewhere else or do you prefer to study there? anyway.if your interested please respond and lets set something up..thank you

3/22/2013 9:43:21 AM
oh then I am sorry my exam is next month, u have just begun...it might not work
good luck to u

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK