Tough Exam

3/17/2013 8:00:44 PM
Hi everyone,I took the exam on wedneday,15th of march and it was really tough .infact I have stopped thinking about it and I have moved on .Will let you know how my result goes .My advice ,if you are just one month before you write the exam ,stick to First Aid and Uworld .take care

3/19/2013 2:58:52 AM
hi evry1,im a fresh graduate,i hv made mind to do steps,i need a proper n solid guidline regrding this systm of education..plz help me
madeeha

3/19/2013 3:00:04 AM
i dun wana waste my tym..plz guid as soon as possible

3/19/2013 4:20:14 AM
hi!
hey i have also taken my step 1 on feb 29th which was also tough. do you know how and when would we be informed of our scores. will they send it to our mail, college or will they just post in their site? how much time would it take for the results to come.?

3/19/2013 11:09:52 AM
yomisteve wrote:
Hi everyone,I took the exam on wedneday,15th of march and it was really tough .infact I have stopped thinking about it and I have moved on .Will let you know how my result goes .My advice ,if you are just one month before you write the exam ,stick to First Aid and Uworld .take care

Hello! I apologize. but my exam is in mid april. It would be of great help if u tel me tht whether u did u world? and/or any other q bank.
I am doing u world, how does the real exam and u world are related!
Thanks a lot.

3/20/2013 6:34:36 AM
hi,
sure i did uworld and it was very helpful.the exam has the same difficulty level as the uworld questions.
I also used first aid as a study guide and solely used it during the last week of the exam and it was quite helpful.
take care n good luck

3/20/2013 1:11:30 PM
Hey ...! I'm a fresh graduate need some guide for the prep for step 1 ... I need basic guidelines how to start and be consistent with it... Thanks.

3/21/2013 1:56:41 PM
i took it the 18nth and i cant stop thinking about the mistkaes i made.. i very fraking anxius.. the firt 2 bloqs i think i mesed up but rhen imgot my compusure back.. i hope everything goes well

3/21/2013 8:06:10 PM
I did NBME 15 ,and i had a decent score but i had a tougher exam than the nbme assessment .i also took uworld assessment and scored a decent mark....just keep an open mind

3/24/2013 4:16:14 AM
i believe you get your scores 3-4 weeks after writing. they send you results in the mail i believe & your school gets the results as well.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK