DIT .. need advice

3/6/2013 9:31:35 PM
Hi every1,
I want some advice to study DIT or not?
because i am studying FA and Uworld Q bank, so is it sufficient ? or i should take DIT?

3/6/2013 10:23:02 PM
ohh i have the same question
well actually i have done half DIT , thts really lengthy,,, but i wanna improve my score ... doin uw but very lil fa as DIT sucks my time. plz advice properly( only those who have gone thru it,, no random advise plz ) ,, dnt make me n rupali confuse,,,,, thanx

3/7/2013 7:17:38 AM
I have not gone through DIT but I have taken step 1 recently.
I used FA(9 times) and Uworld. My score is 228/83.
I thing that if you know FA very well then you can score well.
Anytime you have, spend it on FA.
If you have further questions, my skype usmle00

3/7/2013 11:08:11 AM
i hve done DIT so its waste of time.i think Rupali u should focus on wtever u have done previously.he just repeats FA lines lol....and if ur tawking abt the quizzes they usually r open ended ques which is not worth of ur time @ all.rest upto u..all d best

3/7/2013 2:47:59 PM
Rupali
I totally agree with Dr Habiba. She is 100% right. DIT is a waste of money and time
I am glad I took her advice and did not invest in DIT
Take online NBME and work your way through it. Select books from the list given at the end of First aid for the areas you are weak on and study them
You will be great
Make First aid your checklist and do not entirely rely on it.

3/16/2013 5:16:12 AM
Thank You everyone. i will definitely listen to your advice and thanks for helping me.

3/16/2013 6:51:12 PM
well rupali i have seen DIT 2012 and depends on how much time you have...If you are done with FA and Uworld atleast once and u still have about a month or mnth and a half to go...DIT(2012) might improve ur 3digit score by about 10-15 atleast....Many friends have told me that.....But only if u have that long....!Go ahead....better than just reading FA again.....I am not too good at memorisng...in that case it helps!!SO go ahead and all the best rupali!! :-)

3/19/2013 3:21:01 AM
hello evi1,im new here n a fresh graduate,i hv made mind to do steps,plz plz help me and provide me a proper guidline
i need to ask so many things about steps i.e hw to do prepration,wen it ll b cnducted in pakistan,cost of d test..n plz let me knw hw to use Qbnk??
i need real guidnce,dun wana waste tym
plz hlp

3/21/2013 6:55:38 PM
Hi, I have done DIT is both waste of time but super super high yield. If you have the time you can invest, is worth doing it. Usually takes about 5-6 weeks to finish 2012 front to back. If you are a fresh student recommend reading FA before doing it. I love the neuro and cardio part. They have added alot new info that first aid doesn't have.

5/21/2013 12:09:50 AM
Does any one has DIT 2013?
Is it a big different than 2012?

10/17/2013 12:43:16 PM
Does anyone have a version of DIT? Can someone email them to me [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK