Need help 4 biochem

3/4/2013 4:05:10 AM
M finding biochem a bit hard.. Can anyone tell me wat is d bar of biochem in d xam?

3/5/2013 1:57:23 PM
Take a look to your inbox

3/6/2013 4:48:55 AM
ty

3/7/2013 6:17:38 PM
titincl wrote:
Take a look to your inbox

Hi

I also need help with biochemistry, have you got any thing tohelp me, have you heard about kaplan webprep?

Many thanks

3/8/2013 11:50:44 AM
hi guys, can someone help me with biochem as well? it seems like its always my lowest subject

3/8/2013 1:46:45 PM
listen if you are all having trouble with BIOCHEM i highly suggest going back to your lippincott biochem and reading the topic. there are ALSO MANY MANY good videos on youtube.com that will clearly explain what is going on.
as far as biochem goes, I hate to say this, but it is mostly memorization. enzymes, diseases, autosomal dominant, x-linked recessive, if you are all confused by DNA synthesis, repair, nucleoside ETC.....check out some clips on youtube. i'm not saying you need to look at hour long lectures, but there are some good animations on different aspects of DNA and RNA synthesis. other than that put your first aid and lippincott side by side and compared notes and memorize. there's it not much that is conceptual about biochem...either you know the enzyme or you don't. either you know the pathway or you don't.
edited by pinomontalbano on 3/8/2013

4/7/2013 7:03:06 PM
usmlerocker wrote:
M finding biochem a bit hard.. Can anyone tell me wat is d bar of biochem in d xam?

Can someone please send me some biochem help to? I have went over it 3x in FA and it is still my lowest scoring section, and when I say low I mean more then 50% wrong. I don't know what else to do

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK